Vice-rector for construction and renovation
Shukurov Shavkat Shukurovich
- Reception days: Saturdays from 14:00 to 16:00
- Phone number: +998 99 576 11 49
1974-1978 yy. - Student of the State Institute of Physical Culture in Tajikistan.
1978-1979 yy. - Lecturer at the Department of Physical Education, State University of Tajikistan
1979-1987 yy. - Teacher of the Department of Physical Culture and Sports of Samarkand State University
1987-1992 yy. - Senior Lecturer, Department of Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University
1992-2012 yy. - Associate Professor of Physical Education and Sports, Samarkand State University
2012-2013 yy. - Senior Lecturer, Department of Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University
2013-2015 yy. - Acting Associate Professor, Department of Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University
2015-2017 - Acting Associate Professor of Physical Education and Sports, Samarkand State University
2017-2018 - Senior Lecturer of the Department of Interfaculty Physical Culture and Sports of Samarkand State University
2018-2021 y.y. - Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Interfaculty Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University.
2021 h.v. - Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Interfaculty Physical Culture, Faculty of Sports Activity and Arts, Samarkand State University.
- • Organization of implementation of relevant laws and decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, relevant resolutions and instructions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ministry of Higher Education and Construction;
- • Organize the implementation of orders, directives and instructions of higher authorities, decisions of the Academic Council of the University and the rector's orders on issues related to the construction and repair process;
- • Development of project proposals for the construction of new educational buildings, laboratories, sports facilities, dormitories and other buildings at the University.
- • Submitting the developed project proposals to the management and higher organizations and relevant ministries;
- • Preparation of all buildings of the University for the new academic year, including: organization of current and overhaul of existing buildings;
- • Quality control of construction materials during the construction and repair of buildings and ensuring the use of modern energy-efficient construction materials in construction and installation works;
- • Control over the execution of all documents prepared for construction and installation work in buildings in accordance with the requirements of the law;
- • Take all necessary measures to ensure the safe conduct of the autumn-winter season in all buildings of the University. This includes a thorough study of the technical condition of the roof of the building, heating system, door and window frames and the organization of work to eliminate the identified deficiencies;
- • Ensuring the quality and timeliness of construction and repair work in institutions;
- • Preparation of proposals and organization of work in the field of activity;