Center for Digital Learning Technologies
Head of the Center
About the Center's activities
The Center organizes the introduction and use of ICT in educational, scientific, administrative and economic services. The University carries out work on the development of information and communication infrastructure.
It organizes work on introduction, use, designing and development of modern information and communication technologies. The University maintains a single information security policy. It controls the security of the network and network equipment at the University and its permanent working status.
The main objectives of the Center:
- controlling network access at the university, ensuring the university official website, servers, security of information resources and continuous operation of the university;
- ensuring the safety and quality of multidisciplinary university telecommunication networks and technical facilities as well as monitoring;
- technical support of the Moodle distance learning system and multimedia educational resources to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of information and communication technologies in the learning process;
- presenting offers on purchase and sale of university units with multimedia tools and technical means.
- organization of modernization of technical facilities used at the university.
- participation as an expert in drawing up and signing contracts with enterprises and organizations providing goods and services related to information and technical means at the university.