Institute of Human Resources and Neighborhood Development Management
Djurakulov Shoxrux Davronovich
- Reception days: Daily from 8:00 to 16:00
- Phone number: +998 90 505 23 23
- Email: email@example.com
- 2007-2010 - student of Samarkand Banking College
- 2010-2014 - student of the Faculty of Socio-Economics of Samarkand State University
- 2014-2016 - Master's student of the Faculty of Socio-Economics of Samarkand State University
- 2014-2015 - coordinator of the non-state educational organization "Oʻquv-uslubiy markazi" under "Kamolot" YSM
- 2016-2018 - Assistant of the Department of Economic Theory of Samarkand State University
- 2018-2019 - PhD student of Samarkand State University
- 2018-2019 - teacher of the "Management skills" department of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (part-time basis)
- 2019-2020 - the head of the Samarkand regional branch of the national movement "Yuksalish" - adviser to the regional governor
- 2020-2021 - director of the Samarkand tourism and service technicum at the Silk Road International University of Tourism.
- 2021 - Head of the Department of Human Resources Management of Samarkand State University.
- From 2021 - Dean of the Faculty of Human Resources Management of Samarkand State University.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
By Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of July 3, 2023 No. 12/8-32, the Institute of Human Resources Management and Neighborhood Development began its activities as part of Samarkand State University named after Sharof Rashidov. The first stone in the foundation of this institute was laid in 1992 by Professor Kh. Turaev and Professor K. Saidov at the Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Informatics of SamSU. In the same year, students of the specialty “Production Organization and Management” were admitted to the faculty. With the increase in the admission quota from year to year, the departments of economics and sociology of labor, management of domestic and foreign tourism, and theoretical economics were created at the faculty. By order of the rector of SamSU dated August 15, 1997, the Faculty of Economics was opened.
Currently, the institute has a department of network economics, human resource management and digital economy. In these departments, undergraduate students are trained in economics (on networks and sectors), digital economics (on networks and sectors), banking, agribusiness and investment activities, and human resource management.
The institute's main focus is on training potential young specialists. With the growth of the institute’s scientific potential, master’s and basic doctoral programs were opened in the departments of economic theory, economics and sociology of labor, management, human resource management and the specialty of digital economics.
Today, the institute operates a research center “Human Resource Management”. Every year the center organizes a number of international, republican scientific and practical conferences and training courses, implements economic and grant agreements. The center has created an electronic journal “Human Capital and Social Development”, which is included in the list of journals recognized by the Higher Attestation Commission.
Currently, one of the main goals of the institute is to establish cooperation with leading higher education institutions in the world. To this end, in 2023, the institute established cooperative relationships with South Korean Yeongnam University, Tomsk State University, V. M. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics and a number of leading universities in the world.