Nasrullaeva Madina Akramovna
- Reception days: Monday-Friday (8:00-16:00), Saturday (8:00 - 14:00)
- Phone number: +99866 239-11-51
- Email: m_ email@example.com
Nasrullaeva Madina Akramovna was born on May 30, 1960 in the city of Samarkand.
From 1967-1977 years studied at secondary school number 52 of the city of Samarkand.
In 1977, she entered the fundamental library of Samarkand State University as a librarian.
In 1978 she entered and in 1983 graduated from the Moscow State Institute of Culture, Faculty of Library Science.
Since 2012 she has been working as a director of the Scientific Information Resource Center of Samarkand State University.
The fundamental library of the Samatkand State University was founded in 1927. In connection with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the organization of information and library provision of population of the Republik” dated June 20, 2206, the Scientific library was renamed into the Scientific Information Resource Center (SIRC) of the Samarkand state University. All the activity and system of SIRC has changed.
Currently there are 5 departaments:
- Departament of Scientific-methodical and reference – information (peripdicals);
- Departament of acquisition, cataloging and systematization of information library resources;
- The Information Resources Departament of the Information Library (taking into account the maintenance of season tickets reading rooms and book strorage);
- Departament of electronic information resources;
- Departament of work with foreign recources of the information library.
At SIRC there are four branches: SIRC-1 (Library at the Fakulty of Pysics ), SIRC-2 (Library at the Fakulty of Professional Education).
The total fund of the SIRC of SSU is 2698392 copies. Of them, scientific – 905215 copies, textbooks - 435397 copies, studt aids – 624435 copies, art - 127747 copies, foreign literature -92431 copies and other literature - 207437 copies.
SIRC and its branches have 16079 users. Of them: 14307-students, 956-professors and teachers and 816-other users.
With SIRC and its branches there are 6 reading rooms with 466 seats. The central hall of the Scientific Research Center and two reading rooms at student hostels work in 2 shifts from 8:00 to 20:00 hours.