Department of Scientific Research
Head of the Scientific Research Department
Xursanov Dunyobek Baxtiyorovich
- Reception days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday (13: 00-17: 00)
- Phone number: 0366-239-12-29
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2000 - 2004 - student of Samarkand State University
2004 - 2005 - geography teacher at Samarkand printing vocational college
2005 - 2005 - years Samarkand printing vocational college engineer computer operator
From 2005 to 2006, he was a teacher of geography at the 40th school of Samarkand city.
From 2006 to 2008, he was a teacher at Samarkand Pedagogical College No. 1
2008 - 2009 - Head of Department of Samarkand Pedagogical College No. 1
From 2009 to 2012, he was a teacher at Samarkand Pedagogical College No. 1
From 2012 to 2014, he was an assistant at the Department of Natural Geography of Samarkand State University
From 2015 to 2017, he was an assistant at the Department of Geography at Samarkand State University
2017 - 2018 - passed the competition for the position of assistant at the Department of Geography
2018 - 2019 - assistant professor of the Department of Geography and Natural Resources
2019 - 2019 - years Department of Geography and Natural Resources docent v.b.
2019-2021 - years Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs of the Faculty of Geography and Ecology
From 2021, - Head of the Department of Scientific Research, Innovations and Training of Scientific and Pedagogical Personnel
Functions of the department:
The Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "On the National Program of Personnel Training", the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №PP-2789 of February 2, 2017 "On measures to further improve the organization, management and financing of business" in Samarkand State University in the activity of the Department of scientific and scientific pedagogical cadres, the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis, Decrees and Orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions and Orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees and Orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan as well as the decisions of the Samarkand State Council and the Council of Samarkand, as well as the implementation of the orders of the rector of the SamSU, the development of fundamental, applied and innovative researches at the university, the implementation of state scientific and technical programs and science and technology priorities, and coordination of innovation cooperation between production, organization of research on priority, perspective and advanced scientific directions.
• Establishment of annual and perspective plans of scientific research works, organization of their implementation, provision of appropriate methodological assistance, preparation of reports based on established procedures in the faculties and departments, scientific laboratories and departments.
• Admission to doctorate (DSc) and base doctorate (PhD), development and implementation of academic staffing strategy of faculties and departments.
• Involvement of university scholars on foreign and state grants, on economic contracts, ensuring the active participation of Chairs in the development of scientific developments in the national economy, innovative cooperation and fairs.
• Development and implementation of international, republican and local scientific conferences and seminars with the participation of professors and teachers at the university.
• Coordinate the activities of the student's scientific circles, young scientists and student societies in the faculties and departments, and organize their effective functioning. Coordinate the involvement of young scientists and gifted students in fundraising activities.
• Ensure active participation of young scholars, gifted students and masters in the Olympiads, scholarship contests and other scientific competitions, and to organize them purposefully for this process. Preparation of gifted young people for scientific Olympiads, scholarships on behalf of the President and prominent persons, and ensuring their active participation.
• Development and implementation of the publication of monographs, articles and conference materials on the results of scientific research.
• Monitoring of the work carried out in the departments "Innovative corporate partnership of science, education and production".