Due to the fact that 2023 is declared the Year of the Russian Language in the CIS countries, Moscow State Technological University "STANKIN" (Russia), Samarkand State University named after Sharof Rashidov (Uzbekistan) with the support of the Representative Office of Rossotrudnichestvo in Uzbekistan "Russian House in Tashkent" and the Russian Society On March 14-15, 2023, teachers of the Russian language and literature are holding the II International Scientific and Practical Conference "Russian Language in a Multicultural Environment: Science, Culture, Intercultural Communication" in a mixed format on the basis of Samarkand State University.
The main directions of the conference:
1. The current state of the Russian language in terms of the theory and methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language and Russian as a non-native language.
2. Philosophical, cultural, linguistic and methodological aspects of intercultural communication.
3. Russian literature and culture in a foreign language audience.
4. Russian language for special purposes.
5. Actual problems of teaching the Russian language at preparatory faculties for foreign citizens to foreign students.
6. Subject training at the pre-university stage: modern technologies and learning formats
To participate in the conference, you must apply by March 05, 2023 at the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2a4ZtySLbpDM1B-gBfcxE6cZTxFNtqdxmSyceaNFbFbzJmg/viewform
Based on the results of the conference, an electronic collection of articles of scientific papers will be published with the assignment of ISBN and placed in the RSCI database article by article. Participants will receive electronic certificates.
Additional information can be obtained on the conference website https://stankin.ru/RussianLanguageConference/