The Higher School of Public Administration of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation announces an open competition for the Executive Master in Public Management program. Participation in this program will begin in October 2022.
The training period lasts 9 months. Training courses are free for citizens of the CIS countries.
Courses are organized in the following areas:
- civil servants
- top managers of state organizations
- leaders of the social sphere (universities, cultural institutions, etc.).
- heads of the state economy sector
Requirements for candidates:
- citizenship of a CIS member state;
- free communication in Russian;
- the presence of a diploma of higher education;
Documents required for registration:
- a copy of the diploma of higher education;
- certified translation of documents in Russian on higher education, with the exception of documents drawn up entirely in Russian;
- copy of the passport;
- a photo.
You can get detailed information about the program at the following link https://open-empm.ru/CIS, or you can contact the department of international cooperation at SamSU.