To the attention of applicants recommended for the master's program at Samarkand State University in the 2023/2024 academic year!
Based on the results of admission for the 2023/2024 academic year to Samarkand State University, the educational process will begin on September 4 at 13:00 according to the approved class schedule.
Those who are recommended to study at the magistracy must submit the following documents to the Center for Master's Studies:
1. Application to the rector of a higher educational institution indicating the specialty of the magistracy;
2. The original document on higher education (or an extract from a diploma - for those who graduated from higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on a state grant over the past 3 years) and an appendix to it;
3. 8 color photographs 3.5 x 4.5 in size;
4. Certificate of knowledge of the language (original);
5. Original passport (a copy of the passport in 3 copies).
Address of the Magistracy Center: Lecture hall, 1st floor, room P-104, located in the courtyard of the main building.
Additional information by phone: (66) 239-12-31.
Master's Center of
Samarkand State University.