We invite you to take part in the International Scientific Symposium “Terra Scimus. Language management and communication marketing in the formation of professional competencies of PR and media specialists”.
The symposium is organized by the Center for Language Management and Communication Marketing of IGN and the Department of Media Communications, Advertising Technologies and Public Relations on the platform of Altai State University (Barnaul, Russia) with the participation of Sh. Rashidov Samarkand State University, the Representative Office of Rossotrudnichestvo in Uzbekistan "Russian House in Tashkent", National Research University "MPEI", Japan Foundation
Dates: March 29-31, 2023.
The following issues are proposed for discussion by researchers at settings and plenary sessions:
1. Formation of human and cultural capital in the process of teaching foreign languages.
2. Culture and languages of adjacent territories: motivations for development and advancement.
3. Creative means of communication marketing of frontier territories.
4. Media technologies, language management and media communications in contact environments of different cultures.
5. Formation of the regional cultural environment: ontological and technological aspects.
The reports presented as part of the symposium will be published and indexed in the RSCI database. Working languages: Russian, English, Chinese, French.
Applications for participation in the symposium are accepted until March 15, 2023.
Applications for participation can be registered on the conference website http://terrascimus.tilda.ws
or send to e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Materials for publication are accepted until April 15, 2023 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
no more than 5 pages;
sheet orientation - portrait;
A4 format (210x297 mm);
margins of 2 cm along the perimeter of the page;
Times New Roman font;
font size for the entire article, except for tables - 14 pt;
font size for tables - 12 pt;
line spacing - 1;
paragraph indent - 1 cm;
materials are given in Russian or English;
Full name of the author, title of the article, abstract and keywords are given in Russian and English.