Great Britain announces a competition for the “Chevening” scholarship program
The British Embassy in Tashkent announces a competition for the Chevening Scholarship Program, a program that covers all tuition and tuition costs ( monthly scholarships, visas, air tickets, accommodation, etc.) for candidates enrolled in the master's degree of the British higher education institution) provides for coverage. To participate in the competition, it is required to have at least 2 years of work experience.
Applications will be accepted from 2 August to 1 November 2022 via www.chevening.org/apply.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Return to Uzbekistan for at least 2 years after graduation
- Having a bachelor's degree (you can find out more at the link below https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/who-can-apply/eligibility/);
- To participate in the competition, it is necessary to have at least 2 years of work experience, (you can get information about the accounting of working hours by following the link below https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/who-can-apply/work-experience/);
- You can apply to 3 graduate programs at universities in the UK and be fully accepted into at least one program by July 13, 2023 ( following about the existing https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/guidance/courses/ for available master's programs).
Chevening Scholarship application process:
The candidate must complete the online application through the following link https://www.chevening.org/apply/;
The first stage of the competition is held on the basis of the information provided in the application, and essays are evaluated as answers to 4 questions in the questionnaire.
The second stage of the competition will be held offline or online at the British Embassy in Tashkent based on the results of the interview. Candidates who have successfully passed the first qualifying round must submit 2 letters of recommendation before the embassy interview.
The Chevening program covers tuition fees at a UK higher education institution, a monthly stipend, round-trip travel, visa fees, and train expenses for Chevening events in the UK.
Information from the Chevening program can be obtained from pages on social networks
and The British Embassy in Tashkent is also provided on social networks:
You can apply for additional questions through the social networks of the British Embassy in Tashkent.