SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF SAMSU
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESENTATION OF ARTICLES IN THE JOURNAL
The basic requirements for scientific articles submitted to the scientific journal “Scientific Bulletin of Samarkand State University” are based on world standards.
The topic of the scientific article presented by the author (co-authors) must correspond to the headings of the scientific journal “Scientific Bulletin of SamSU”.
The article must contain points that meet the requirements of international standards: - Subject of the article (Title)
The topic of the article should be brief and clearly express the research focus of the article. The topic of the article should be presented in Uzbek, Russian and English.
- Information about the author of the article (Author information)
In this part, enter the author's name (including patronymic), place of work and position, academic degree and title, email address, telephone number.
- Abstract of the article
Brief abstracts of articles, not exceeding 10-12 lines, are provided in Uzbek, Russian and English. The abstract should present the research problem, its relevance, the methodology for revealing the research problem, the results of the study, as well as a brief description of the author’s scientific and practical contribution based on the content of the article.
- Key words
Keywords are those that briefly reveal the content and purpose of the article. To quickly find an article in the electronic search engine google.com, scholar.google.com, it is recommended to repeat each of the keywords in the main text an average of 6-8 times.
The introduction describes the research problem, its goals and objectives. The relevance and scientific significance of the study should be explained in the introduction.
- Literature review
Analysis of literature on a topic is a task that demonstrates the author's knowledge and imagination regarding the problem under study. Reviewing the literature expands knowledge on the topic and helps clarify issues that arise during the study. It is known that any research work is created on the basis of previous knowledge created in the field. It is based on literature reviews, journal articles, and other sources of information.
- Research Methodology
The most important part of the research is the overall map of the research being conducted, the direction of the research and leading to the result. Determining the direction of the research consists of drawing up a plan focused on solving the research problem, collecting the information necessary for the research, determining the ethics of the research, determining the path leading to a specific solution to the problem based on making a decision on determining the research strategy. The methodological part is manifested in justifying the reliability of the chosen research path.
- Analysis and results
Performs analysis of data collected in the analytical part of the study. Only the results of the analysis method are expressed here. Discussion of the results is the task of the next part of the article.
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Determining the goals and objectives of the study, solving problems arising from the study, the main results of the study and general conclusions, proposals and directions of research should form the basis of the conclusion and proposals of the article.
- List of used literature (References)
In this part, a list of all literature used in the study is placed in the sequence ,  or :
author's name, book title, publication address, publisher's name, year, pages;
author's name, article title, journal name, edition, year, issue, pages.
3. The text of the article must be typed in Microsoft Office Word in one file. At the top and bottom of the page, on the left and right sides - 2.5 cm; orientation - in the form of a book. Font – Times New Roman, size – 12 Kegel, line spacing – 1.0; syllable transfer is automatic. To create graphs and charts, you must use Microsoft Office Excel. The maximum volume of the article should not exceed 10 pages, and the minimum should not be less than 5 pages, and the amount of literature used should be at least 10-15 sources. Bibliographic references (references) in the text should be located in the order indicated in square brackets.
4. Articles can be submitted in Uzbek, Russian or English.
5. Articles that do not meet the requirements of the journal will not be considered by the editors.
6. All submitted articles are checked in the Anti-Plagiarism system.
E- mail: email@example.com