SAMARKAND STATE UNIVERSITY INCUBATION CENTER
By order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 07/1-1720 dated August 5, 2020, by the Decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan PD-4851 dated October 6, 2020 “On measures to further improve the education system in the field of information technology, develop scientific research and their integration with IT industry” and According to the Decree of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education № 87-03-4981 dated November 27, 2020, the Incubation Center of the branch branch of the Software and Information Technology Park of Samarkand State University was established by order of the rector of Samarkand State University № 201-ij.
Official name of the center: Samarkand State University Incubation Center supporting startup projects.
Official website of the center: http://inkubatsiya.samdu.uz/
Head of the Incubation Center Doctor of Philosophy in Technical Sciences (PhD) Nazarov Fayzullo Mahmadiyarovich
Labor activity of Nazarov Fayzullo Mahmadiyarovich
2008-2012 - Student of Samarkand State University;
2012-2014 - Master of Samarkand State University;
2014-2015 - Head of the Office of the Department of Mathematical Modeling, Samarkand State University;
2015-2019 - Assistant of the Department of Information Technology, Samarkand State University;
2019-2021 - Basic doctoral student of Samarkand State University;
2021-2021 - Associate Professor of Information Technology, Samarkand State University;
2021-2023 - Head of the Department of Information Technology, Samarkand State University.
2023 - until now Samarkand State University Faculty of Intelligent Systems and Computer Technologies
The main functions of the incubation center
Support for start-up projects of teachers, researchers, undergraduates and gifted university students.
Formation of a base of advanced and innovative developments, technological projects and start-ups aimed at solving the scientific and technical problems of enterprises and organizations operating in the region and the Republic. Provide directions to these scientific problems of the topics of students' theses, master's theses.
To ensure the organization of regular seminars and trainings with entrepreneurs and industry representatives, the establishment of mutually beneficial innovative cooperation with scientific research institutions and manufacturing enterprises and other organizations, the presentation of jointly developed developments to industry and industry organizations.
Support in the implementation of start-up projects, including through venture financing, assistance to start-ups and small businesses in the field of information technology in the results of innovation.
Selection of talented young programmers based on the organization of start-up contests and competitions.
Increase the number of experiments and participants by attracting students from Samarkand State University to the project with the help of professors and teachers trained under the One Million Programmers project.
Development and implementation of software products for the university, enterprises and organizations operating in the region and the republic.
Rights and obligations of the Center
Introduction of a consulting center for professors, researchers and gifted students for the formation of Start-up projects.
Formation of Startup Projects of University Teachers, Researchers, Undergraduates and Gifted Students Promising start-up projects are funded from the internal resources of the university, as well as from other sources not prohibited by law.
Creation of the necessary conditions for the implementation of a startup project by providing premises and equipment, high-speed Internet for work in accordance with the contract signed by the initiator of the startup project.
Organizes olympiads to improve programming experience.
Submits proposals to the Ministry of Innovative Development and its regional departments for financing promising start-up projects.
Startups developed by the Incubation Center
1.AGROSALE System for online sales of agricultural products.
2.HELPMED Management system by automating hospital operations and medical records.
3.MIDDLESCHOOL The system of online organization of the educational process in secondary schools.
4. Online management system for private educational institutions.
5. Auxiliary mobile system in international languages for tourists to visit restaurants.
6. Automation of the registration system for the use of sports grounds.
7. An electronic system of assistance to students in finding rental housing.
8. Braille phone phone device based on the Braille alphabet for the blind and visually impaired.
9.FindME is an online communication system for drivers and passengers.
10.FREEDOM - Innovative online attendance monitoring system.
11. A system for monitoring the level of poverty and determining the social status of the population based on artificial intelligence.
12. A system for determining the psychological state of the population and the level of professional orientation based on artificial intelligence.
13.HelPER-Online diagnostic system.
Projects developed by the Incubation Center
1. Platform "karera.samdchti.uz" Career Center of the Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages for youth employment.
2. Web platform of the private clinic "Shaido-med".
3. Mobile application of the private clinic Soxibamed.uz.
4. The system of online organization of qualification exams for researchers.
5. Web platform of the Research Center for the Cultural and Literary Heritage of the Peoples of the Great Silk Road.
6. Mobile application "dictionary of ornithonyms" in Uzbek.
7. Teacher portfolio rating system.
8. Mobile application Easy English for interactive teaching of English.
9. The system of online monitoring of doctoral students of higher educational institutions.
10. Platform "fiep.admission.samdu.uz" for electronic admission to the faculty of international educational programs.
11. Market place Wordpres web platform.
12. Urgut bazaar: web platform of the Urgut shopping center.
13. Car market: Samarkand Innovative Auto market web platform.
14.library.samdu.uz: web platform for university electronic resources.
15. Mobile application Linguocultural interference and ways to overcome it in speech.