Samarkand State University performs educational, methodological, scientific, spiritual, elevating and other activities according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Samarkand State University is engaged in establishing personnel training, retraining and improving the skills based on state educational standards for state, public bodies and institutions, and private business sectors; to produce the personnel who is well educated, morally clean, honest and qualified, and has a high moral features in cooperation with the state, public bodies and institutions and general public representatives.
University‚Äôs main functions deals with:
* satisfying the needs for the person‚Äôs intellectual, cultural, spiritual and moral development by the higher education and further education from the higher education;
* forming the talented in every way independent states‚Äô citizen as a devoted person to his own Homeland, feeling his responsibility before the people, society and family, respecting national and universal traditions, enriching and strengthening the people‚Äôs traditions, working conscientiously and honestly for the future of our Homeland;
* developing the science by the researches and creative activities of the scientific and pedagogical employees and the studying people, using obtained results during the education;
* training, retraining and improving the skills of the higher educated staffs and scientific and pedagogical personnel for the acceptive spheres of economy;
* conserving and multiplying moral, cultural and scientific traditions of the society;
* spreading the knowledge among the population, raising its educational level and other issues.
University relies on university collectivity general public representatives, including the state and public organizers, political parties and movements, the cooperation and assistance of citizens and non-governmental, non-commercial organizations‚Äô activists to actualize this responsible and honorable task.
We invite people who wish and are ready to be with the university collectivity in order to increase the quality and efficiency of education, development of higher education, who dreams to contribute training highly qualified personnel for our country‚Äôs economy, culture, art and science, and also scientific and pedagogical employees who want to bind their scientific activities with Samarkand state university to cooperate with university in 2015-2016 academic year.
The required documents for cooperation:
1.Reference, questionnaire, biography
2.Copies of the diploma and passport
3.A list of scientific work done in last 5 years
4.Original copies of the published methodological works (textbook, educational handbook and methodological instructions).
Original copies of the state awards, honorable mentions and certificates.