Dean of the Faculty
Kipchakov Bakhodir Bakhriddinovich
- Reception days: daily from 14:00 to 16:00
- Phone number: + 99866-000-00-00; +99899 555-22-82
- Email: email@example.com
- Was born in 1973 in the Nurata district of the Navoi region.
- 1991-1995 - Student of Samarkand State University;
- 1995-1998 - Teacher at the Department of Physical Culture and Sports of Samarkand State University;
- 1998-2013 - Senior Teacher, Department of Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University;
- 2013-2015 - The Head of the Department of Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University;
- 2015-2016 Head of the Department of Interfaculty Physical Culture and Sports, Samarkand State University;
- Since 2016, Dean of the Faculty of Physical Education of Samarkand State University.
- From 2021, Dean of the Faculty of Sports and Arts of Samarkand State University
Faculty of Sports and Arts
The Faculty of Sports and Arts of Samarkand State University was established in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 30, 2021 No. 408 "On measures to organize the activities of the Uzbek-Finnish Pedagogical Institute of Samarkand State University and in order to ensure the implementation of Council decision No. 4 of July 7, 2021 - the activity of the Faculty "Sports and Art", which includes the departments "Sports", "History of Arts", "Interfacult physical Culture" was launched.
Currently, the faculty has undergraduate courses 5112000 – "Physical culture", 5610500 – "Sport (by type of activity)", 61010300 – "Sport (by type of activity)", 61010300 - "Sport" (wrestling), 60210800 - Applied Arts (by type), 60210500 - Painting (by type), 60211400 - Vocal performance, 60211500 - Instrumental performance, 5110800 - Fine arts and engineering graphics, 5111100 - Music education, 5151700 - Organization and management of cultural and art institutions and training of highly qualified personnel (MA) specialty 5A112001 "Theory and methodology of physical education and sports", 5A110802 - "Music education and art", 5A110802 - "Engineering graphics and design theory".
Samarkand State University has 3 departments at the Faculty of Sports and Arts: "Sports activity", "Physical culture among faculties" and "Art History". 111 professors and teachers work at these departments, including 2 professors, 15 associate professors, 2 doctors (PhD), 1 Artist of Uzbekistan, professor, 1 Honored Worker of Culture of Uzbekistan, 11 senior teachers, 78 teachers and assistants and 3 foreign professors at the departments of the faculty which are attracted from NCFU of the Russian Federation.
Faculty teachers have published 4 textbooks, according to which students of 15 areas of physical culture of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan study. Also published 18 textbooks, more than 30 textbooks, monographs, more than 550 scientific articles. The Faculty has held 3 international and 7 republican scientific conferences.
The Faculty has established cooperation with the Chinese Xu-Ju University, more than 15 higher educational institutions and research centers of Tajikistan, Russia, Kazakhstan and the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Bachelor's qualification requirements
5112000 - "Physical culture"
5610500 - "Sports (by type of activity)"
61010300 - "Sports" (wrestling),
60210800-Applied art (by type)
60210500 - Painting (by type)
60211400 - Vocal performance
60211500 - Instrumental performance
5110800 - Fine arts and engineering graphics
5111100 - Music education
5151700 - Organization and management of cultural and art institutions
Master's degree qualification requirements
5A112001 "Theory and methodology of physical education and sports"
5A110802 - "Music education and art"
5A110802-"Engineering graphics and design theory