Samarkand State University is carrying out noble work on the study of cultural and educational ties between the peoples of the Great Silk Road. To this end, according to the protocol No. 6 of the meeting of the Council of Samarkand State University on January 26, 2021 (online), the Research Center for Cultural and Literary Heritage of the Great Silk Road Peoples was launched at Samarkand State University.
Official name of the center:
in the state language - Samarkand State University Research Center for Cultural and Literary Heritage of the Great Silk Road Peoples. Abbreviated name - Great Silk Road Research Center.
Doctor of Philology, Professor Musurmanov Erkin Rabbimovich, Director of the Research Center for Cultural and Literary Heritage of the Great Silk Road Peoples, Samarkand State University named after Sharof Rashidov
+998884088717 E-mail: Silk-road.samdu.uz (http://silk-road.samdu.uz/).email@example.com
Labor activity of Musurmanov Erkin Rabbimovich
1983-1984 - Employee of the Samarkand Post and Telegraph Station
1983-1990 - Student of Samarkand State University
1984-1986 - Military service
1992-1994 - Postgraduate student of Samarkand State University
1992-2005 - Lecturer at the Department of "History of Uzbek Literature" Samarkand State University
2005-2007 - Doctoral student of Samarkand State University
2005-2006 - Scientific trip to St. Petersburg University
2006-2008 - Research trip to the University of Xinjiang, People's Republic of China
2008-2009 - Teacher of the 64th special boarding school of Samarkand region
2009-2013 - Lecturer at the Department of World Literature, Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages
2013-2013 - Acting Vice-Rector for Academic Lyceums and Vocational Colleges of Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages
2013-2014 - Acting Associate Professor, Department of World Literature and International Communications, Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages
2014-2015 - Editor of the Publishing and Printing Center of the Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages
2015-2019 - Head of the Editorial and Publishing Department of Samarkand State University
2019 - To date - Associate Professor of the Department of History of Classical Literature, Samarkand State University
2021й. - To date - Director of the Research Center for Cultural and Literary Heritage of the Great Silk Road Peoples SamSU.
The main purpose of the center
To study the history, culture, art, folklore, ethnography, literature and science of the peoples of the Great Silk Road on the basis of modern requirements;
To study the economic, social, cultural, educational, political, legal and scientific relations between the peoples living on the Great Silk Road, to study the contribution of these relations to the development of countries and the development of world civilization;
Establishing cooperation with universities, research centers of the countries along the Great Silk Road, as well as conducting research in the field of humanities with foreign scientists;
practical and theoretical study and research of methodological and practical bases of capacity building;
Improving the activity of innovative research, development of strategies for continuous development of the potential of researchers.
Tasks and main directions of the center's activity
Experienced foreign and local scientists, professional young researchers in the process of researching the cultural and literary heritage of the peoples of China (Japan, Korea), Central Asia, Afghanistan, Iran, the Caucasus and Turkey, located on the Great Silk Road. to conduct scientific research on the basis of;
Establishment of an international electronic (and printed) scientific, spiritual-educational, political-legal, theoretical-methodological journal (in Uzbek, English and Russian) "The Great Silk Road Herald" and its inclusion in the Scopus database;
creation of modern textbooks, manuals, monographs, pamphlets for the university within the object of research;
patenting of innovations obtained from scientific research, their application to the independent educational process of the University, making proposals and, if necessary, selling them to foreign research and training centers;
Development of curricula for the study of the cultural and literary heritage of the peoples of the Great Silk Road and curricula for new disciplines;
Collection, analysis and systematization of materials for research work on the study of cultural and literary heritage of the peoples of the Great Silk Road;
Participation in national and international grants;
internship with the involvement of foreign specialists, master classes, organization of specialized training programs, issuance of relevant certificates;
Establish a modern library, electronic library, IT Center and Internet Center;
Establishing close ties with Confucius Institutes;
Collection, analysis, systematization of materials on culture and literature of the peoples of the Great Silk Road, development of educational programs;
creation of an effective information infrastructure that promotes the literature and culture of the peoples of the Great Silk Road in the global information space;
Coverage of theoretical and practical research, foreign experience, review of new literature published in this field in specific, natural and humanitarian fields;The Center may perform other functions in accordance with the legislation.
Work carried out by the Center
1. On the basis of a grant from the Chinese Confucius Institute, Prof. The monograph "Ancient Uzbek-Chinese literary relations on the Great Silk Road" (丝绸之路上古老的乌兹别克斯坦与中国的文学联系) (180 pages) by ER Musurmonov was prepared and published.
2. On the basis of the grant of the Center UA-01 "Cultural and literary heritage of the peoples of the Great Silk Road" the monograph "Culture, mythology and architecture of the Great Silk Road" (185 pages) authored by Professor RI Khalmuradov and Professor ER Musurmanov was completed. , was published.
3. The Great Silk Road, which stretches over large territories, of course, passes through areas with large cities, caravanserais, and cultural centers. This can be seen in the example of Uzbekistan, whose ancient cities and civilization were unequal in Central Asia and is currently experiencing another Renaissance. In order to scientifically prove that the Great Silk Road passed through the territory of Uzbekistan with the help of cultural, literary and architectural monuments and to apply it in the educational process, a special "Great Silk Road Architectural and Cultural Work" was organized for undergraduates of Samarkand State University. This subject was included in the curriculum for the 2021-2022 academic year, and the faculties of history, Uzbek philology, Russian philology were transferred to the masters of Uzbek and Russian groups.
4. On July 7, 2021, Iroda Numonjanova, a member of the UA-01 Center for Cultural and Literary Heritage of the Great Silk Road Peoples, received a grant from the Hungarian government Stipendium Hungaricum. had the opportunity.At the same time I. Numonjonova continues her studies in Hungary.
5. Researchers N. Ochilova conducts research in the United States, N. Rakhmatullayev in South Korea, Husamuddin Tuygun in Afghanistan.
6. An international scientific journal "Bulletin of the Great Silk Road Research" has been established and measures are being taken to include it in the Scopus database.
7. Efforts are being made to establish close ties with Chinese Confucius Institutes and win international grants.
8. The center is currently collecting materials on the culture and literature of the peoples of the Great Silk Road. Now it is planned to analyze them, list them, and develop curricula.