This department was organized by the decision of the Academic Council of Samarkand State University No. 13 and the order of the rector No. 584 -ij dated August 24, 2018. Head of Department - Ph.D., Assoc. Mardanov Eshim Murodovich, appointed by the decision of the Academic Council of Samarkand State University.
Members of the department:
1.Professor Ҳaydarov Bakhtiyor Tozhievich - Dean of the Faculty;
2.Kpn., Assoc. Fayzullaev Sharipboy Nurullaevich - deputy dean for scientific work;
3. PhD, Art. Rashidova Umida Mansurovna,
4. Assisent Rustamova Fotima Islomovna,
5. Assistant Jalilova Nafisa Razzokovna,
6. Assistant Ibroimova Gulhayo Kholboevna.
The scientific rating is 57.1%. The department has 2 candidates of sciences and 2 assistants working part-time.
The main stimulus of the department: the implementation of joint scientific and practical work with
Management of preschool education of the Samarkand region:
1) On December 28, 2018, a scientific-practical conference was held in the Secondary School of Management No. 27 of Samarkand on the theme: “The strategic advantages of the development of pre-school education: popularity and quality”
2) On January 8, 2018, a presentation of teaching aids was prepared, prepared for the formation of preschoolers' research skills through experimentation, together with university staff and employees of preschool institutions, methodologists and heads of Samarkand and Samarkand region
3) On February 4, 2019, a practical workshop was held at the pre-school education faculty and pre-school employees, methodologists and heads of the Samarkand School of Conscience on the initial work experience of freshmen of the pre-school education faculty.
4) On March 2, 2019, a training workshop was held at the Faculty of Preschool Education “Issues of the role and importance of systemic cooperation with preschool education institutions in improving the quality and effectiveness of education at the Faculty of Preschool Education”
The fulfillment of the tasks and goals of the department in educational, scientific, scientific and methodological areas serves to train highly qualified personnel for preschool institutions, and the opening of the magistracy at the department of Samarkand State University contributes to the implementation of the above objectives and goals.